TRX - This is a set of exercises using suspension systems made of belts or slings and your own body weight in the form of weights. It allows you to:
- develop simultaneously strength, endurance, flexibility, elasticity and mobility of joints and ligaments;
- great to burn calories and increase overall metabolism;
- train the vestibular apparatus;
- work out all muscle groups well, keep them in good shape;
- improve posture and strengthen the musculoskeletal system;
- it is safe to strengthen the spine due to the absence of axial load on it during exercise;
- do not only in the gym, but also at home with minimal conditions and adaptations.
Our club will help you to start TRX on a specially equipped platform. Our trainers are always at your service for personal or group trainings in the cozy atmosphere of the Central Fitness Hub.
Do you have questions?
Call us or order a call and our consultant will answer all questions
Mon.- Fri. 8:00-22:00
Sat. 09:00-16:00 Sun. 10:00-15:00
Order a call
|08||08:00 - 09:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma||08:00 - 09:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma||08:00 - 09:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma|
|09||09:00 - 10:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma||09:00 - 10:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma||09:00 - 10:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma|
|10||10:00 - 11:00CrossfitVolodimir Gneva|
|11||11:00 - 12:00Body BalletTatyana Sibilyova||11:00 - 12:00Body BalletTatyana Sibilyova||11:00 - 12:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma|
|15||15:00 - 16:00CrossfitIlia Kukarzev||15:00 - 16:00CrossfitIlia Kukarzev||15:00 - 16:00CrossfitIlia Kukarzev|
|17||17:15 - 18:15Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Ilia Kukarzev17:30 - 18:30Stretching Tatyana Sibilyova||17:00 - 18:00Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Volodimir Gneva||17:15 - 18:15Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Ilia Kukarzev17:30 - 18:30Stretching Tatyana Sibilyova||17:00 - 18:00Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Volodimir Gneva||17:15 - 18:15Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Ilia Kukarzev17:30 - 18:30Stretching Tatyana Sibilyova|
|18||18:30 - 19:30WeightliftingIlia Kukarzev18:30 - 19:30TRXAlyona Kovalchuk||18:00 - 19:00Fitness ZumbaTatyana Sibilyova18:30 - 19:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva||18:30 - 19:30WeightliftingIlia Kukarzev18:30 - 19:30TRXAlyona Kovalchuk||18:00 - 19:00Fitness ZumbaTatyana Sibilyova18:30 - 19:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva||18:30 - 19:30WeightliftingIlia Kukarzev18:30 - 19:30TRXAlyona Kovalchuk|
|19||19:30 - 20:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva19:30 - 20:30CrossfitIlia Kukarzev19:30 - 20:30Body BalletDarya Kostenko||19:30 - 20:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva19:30 - 20:30CrossfitIlia Kukarzev19:30 - 20:30Body BalletDarya Kostenko||19:30 - 20:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva19:30 - 20:30CrossfitIlia Kukarzev19:30 - 20:30Body BalletDarya Kostenko|
Don't miss your workout
Follow for schedule of group classes and sign up for them online
Frequently asked questions:
What is TRX?
It was the 90s of the twentieth century. US Marine Special Forces (``Navy SEAL'') Rendis Hethrick often had to be on different business trips, exercises, missions, and other troubles during his service. He often did not have access to a good gym, and he figured out how to maintain his physical shape with the help of the available means always at his disposal -; uniform belts, parachute lines, and own body weight. His idea was liked by his colleagues, and soon his method of physical training using suspension straps began to spread in various units of the US Army.
Over time, Randis Hetrick retired from military service, and founded the TRX company, which was engaged in the production and improvement of the training belts of the same name, development and promotion of the licensed TRX Suspension Training fitness training system. And soon his ideas and developments, as they say, `` shot out ''. TRX workouts have already taken a firm place in the modern fitness industry, they are widespread, popular. And they continue to remain in a fashionable trend, gaining masses of followers.
- name of branded (manufactured by TRX, but there are already analogs from companies – competitors) suspension belts of a special type designed for organizing physical training with your own body weight;
- is the abbreviation for the licensed TRX Suspension Training system, which, depending on the goals, can be used with an emphasis on functional, strength, or stretching of the athlete;
- the name of the company (Rendis Hetrika) that manufactures TRX training belts, supporting and distributing TRX Suspension Training.
What is the appeal of TRX Suspension Training?
- TRX Suspension Straps not without reason called «compact gym». They are lightweight (400g – 1kg) and fit in the pocket of any luggage bag. If you have them (and you can always have them with you), TRX training can be organized almost anywhere: indoors and outdoors, at home and at work, on a trip and on vacation. And, of course, in a specialized fitness room, where their use saves a lot of space and does not require complex simulators. It is enough to throw the suspension straps over any crossbar (gymnastic horizontal bar, tree branch, high fence, door, etc.), hook, ring or bracket (ceiling, wall), and the universal TRX exercise machine is at your service!
- TRX exercise Suspension Training are very diverse, and if desired, complexes for different purposes can be compiled from their list: for functional trainings (complex development of strength, dexterity, coordination, endurance); for purely strength training, moderate bodybuilding, for stretching the athlete.
Since you can always carry TRX belts with you, and the place to practice with them is; can be found almost everywhere, training with the TRX Suspension Training method allows you to avoid not only long breaks, but even short breaks in the training process. And accordingly – allow you to always remain in the acquired form, and not interrupt the process of its improvement.
How is TRX workout going?
Also, TRX Suspension Training is attractive because it can be successfully carried out:
- in a group, under the guidance and supervision of a certified trainer;
- by yourself (only for trained trainees who have received training in the rules and techniques for handling TRX belts).
The TRX fitness discipline is very sparing with regard to the place and time of the classes: there were 15 – 20 minutes (better – 1 hour) of time, as well as the point where you can fasten the harness - and you can already train.
Depending on the physical condition of the trainee (beginner, physically weakened, prepared, professional), the goal (functionality, strength, shape, stretching) and the training program, it can be carried out with different intensities and different weights (from 5% to 100% of the weight own body). If a lesson is held in a fitness room, TRX Suspension Training practitioners are content with the minimum occupied space, they can fully concentrate on completing their program, and not wait for certain simulators and sports equipment to become free.
Who is TRX training for?
An important component of the TRX Suspension Training – lack of axial loads on the spinal column. In this connection, it is even recommended for people with diseases or injuries of the spine.
Due to the simplicity of the technique and the accessibility of working with your weight, as well as the proven effectiveness, TRX fitness is successfully suitable for a wide variety of categories:
- both beginners and already technically trained athletes;
- physically weak, incl. recovering from illness, injury;
- children, adolescents;
- girls and women;
- professionals in various sports disciplines.
- people with various health problems who are recovering from injuries, operations, illnesses.
What is the frequency of TRX training?
Due to the simplicity and availability of the methodology, the frequency of TRX training can be organized according to several schemes:
- daily 1 hour lessons;
- 3 – 4 workouts per week lasting 2 – 4 hours, with the necessary time for rest and muscle supercompensation;
- short workouts for 15 – -20 minutes or more in your free time.