Stretching - is a separate type of fitness, which consists of a set of exercises for stretching all muscle groups, developing flexibility and joint mobility. Stretching benefits are:
- posture correction by stretching and strengthening muscles;
- effective restoration of a flabby shape and reduction of body fat by accelerating metabolism;
- support of elasticity, flexibility of the body, stretching of muscles and ligaments;
- no age restrictions, since there are no heavy loads on the heart;
- beneficial effect on the health of joints, which makes them mobile and removes pain;
- the ability to restore strength to the muscles and relieve tension from them in a short time;
- improvement of blood and lymph circulation, general healing effect for the body as a whole.
Stretching is necessarily part of the system of intense training, such as CrossFit. You can also do it individually. Group classes at the Central Fitness Hub with a professional trainer will allow you to achieve maximum results.
Do you have questions?
Call us or order a call and our consultant will answer all questions
Mon.- Fri. 8:00-22:00
Sat. 09:00-16:00 Sun. 10:00-15:00
Order a call
|08||08:00 - 09:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma||08:00 - 09:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma||08:00 - 09:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma|
|09||09:00 - 10:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma||09:00 - 10:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma||09:00 - 10:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma|
|10||10:00 - 11:00CrossfitVolodimir Gneva|
|11||11:00 - 12:00Body BalletTatyana Sibilyova||11:00 - 12:00Body BalletTatyana Sibilyova||11:00 - 12:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma|
|15||15:00 - 16:00CrossfitIlia Kukarzev||15:00 - 16:00CrossfitIlia Kukarzev||15:00 - 16:00CrossfitIlia Kukarzev|
|17||17:15 - 18:15Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Ilia Kukarzev17:30 - 18:30Stretching Tatyana Sibilyova||17:00 - 18:00Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Volodimir Gneva||17:15 - 18:15Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Ilia Kukarzev17:30 - 18:30Stretching Tatyana Sibilyova||17:00 - 18:00Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Volodimir Gneva||17:15 - 18:15Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Ilia Kukarzev17:30 - 18:30Stretching Tatyana Sibilyova|
|18||18:30 - 19:30WeightliftingIlia Kukarzev18:30 - 19:30TRXAlyona Kovalchuk||18:00 - 19:00Fitness ZumbaTatyana Sibilyova18:30 - 19:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva||18:30 - 19:30WeightliftingIlia Kukarzev18:30 - 19:30TRXAlyona Kovalchuk||18:00 - 19:00Fitness ZumbaTatyana Sibilyova18:30 - 19:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva||18:30 - 19:30WeightliftingIlia Kukarzev18:30 - 19:30TRXAlyona Kovalchuk|
|19||19:30 - 20:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva19:30 - 20:30CrossfitIlia Kukarzev19:30 - 20:30Body BalletDarya Kostenko||19:30 - 20:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva19:30 - 20:30CrossfitIlia Kukarzev19:30 - 20:30Body BalletDarya Kostenko||19:30 - 20:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva19:30 - 20:30CrossfitIlia Kukarzev19:30 - 20:30Body BalletDarya Kostenko|
Don't miss your workout
Follow for schedule of group classes and sign up for them online
Frequently asked questions
What is sretching??
Stetching (from eng. stretch –)
nothing more than physical exercises to stretch muscles and ligaments. And at the same time – the name of a special kind of fitness, which is based on the complexes of just such exercises.)
nothing more than physical exercises to stretch muscles and ligaments. And at the same time – the name of a special kind of fitness, which is based on the complexes of just such exercises.
Stretching exercises have been known since ancient times, when they were widely used by ancient athletes and warriors to prepare the body for the upcoming physical activity. In the same role, they are still used by modern athletes (both professionals and amateurs), as well as by representatives of different professions with great physical exertion.
But it was noticed that in addition to the preparatory function for the muscles and ligaments of the body, their stretching also exhibits other important abilities (results):
- Training function, especially for deeply located stabilizing muscles, which can be ``reached'' traditional bodybuilding or crossfit exercises are not easy. But the main thing is – it is the speed with which, with the help of stretching exercises, the muscle corset as a whole comes into tone, the flabby body is rapidly ``tightened'', and each individual muscle acquires a harmonious ``pumped up'' shape. Faster than stretching such a result cannot be achieved by any other type of fitness! For gaining large muscle mass, of course, it is better to do strength exercises of bodybuilding or weightlifting. Well, for high-speed pull-ups flabby muscles – there is nothing better than stretching.
- Acceleration of metabolism, since doing stretching exercises helps to accelerate blood and lymph circulation, eliminate various congestions, blockages, and salt deposits. In sum, these processes help to improve the blood supply to muscles and other body tissues, accelerate metabolic processes, incl. burning body fat, eliminating the ``orange peel'' cellulite (after all, the main cause of cellulite is stagnation of water from lymph in the subcutaneous area). Thus, in its effect on the body, a complex of stretching exercises is very similar to general or anti-cellulite massage (in this case, self-massage).
Such a spectacular effect of stretching on the human body did not go unnoticed. As a result, on the basis of sports complexes of stretching exercises, a completely independent type of fitness appeared - stretching, the main focus of which is:
- quickly giving the body of the practitioner a beautiful toned shape;
- development of body flexibility (as a useful addition to functional fitness);
- use as a ``hitch'' after heavy strength or functional training, to relieve tension, relieve pain in the post-workout period.
How is Stretching training going?
Stretching training can be carried out:
- In a group under the guidance and supervision of a trainer. Best for beginners in stretching.
- Alone or in pairs – for experienced athletes.
- With the help of special shells, machine tools, suspension systems & ndash; for the most prepared athletes.
During stretching training, as a rule, the following are performed:
- warm-up to warm up muscles and tendons in order to prepare them for stretching exercises;
- a set of static stretching exercises using your own body weight; static exercises are performed by fixing the body in a certain position, and gradually increasing the load over 15 – 40 seconds, until pulling pain appears
- a set of dynamic stretching exercises that are performed with wide swinging movements of the limbs with maximum amplitude;
- a set of stretching exercises in a pair, when a stretching force is created by the pressure of a partner in the desired place and direction.
Who is Stretching training for?
Stretching – one of the most affordable types of fitness, which can be practiced by representatives of almost all ages and any level of training. Its main advantages:
- all stretching exercises – static, dynamic, paired – very simple technically;
- the level of load is almost always monitored and regulated by the trainee himself, while cardio loads are minimal, which is very important for those with cardiovascular diseases (who cannot afford to engage in other sports and fitness);
The only contraindications for stretching can be diseases of the spine and joints, as well as not completely healed injuries of bones, muscles, ligaments.
What is the frequency of stretching training?
Stretching, as the best fitness option for the accelerated acquisition of good tone and athletic form, also has a reverse side of the coin - rapid loss of achieved results in the event of a break, or termination of classes. Therefore, the indispensable regularity and continuity of classes – a prerequisite for success for stretching fitness. Indeed, even a relatively short break between classes can lead to the loss of a significant part of the progress achieved.
As with many other types of fitness, stretching workouts are recommended for 1 – 1.5 hours, with a frequency of 3 – 4 lessons per week. If you do 30 – 40 minutes a day, then such workouts can be carried out daily, during physical exercises, or in your free time. The main thing – strictly adhere to the established training schedule, and minimize missed classes.