Body-ballet is a direction in fitness, based on classes in classical choreography, ballet, yoga, Pilates and adapted for a wide range of people. Training on such a program will help:
- make legs fit and graceful, " form;
- strengthen the muscles of the core, abs and arms;
- develop a beautiful and correct posture, neat foot lift;
- acquire regularity, grace and plasticity of movements;
- to develop the general physical fitness of the body, strength and endurance;
- increase the flexibility of the body not only in muscles, but also in tendons and joints;
- enhance a sense of balance and coordination;
- activate blood supply, relieve prolonged pain in the back, knees and muscle congestion.
Body ballet has no age restrictions and contraindications. The best results can be achieved with personal trainings with a trainer.
Do you have questions?
Call us or order a call and our consultant will answer all questions
Mon.- Fri. 8:00-22:00
Sat. 09:00-16:00 Sun. 10:00-15:00
Order a call
|08||08:00 - 09:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma||08:00 - 09:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma||08:00 - 09:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma|
|09||09:00 - 10:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma||09:00 - 10:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma||09:00 - 10:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma|
|10||10:00 - 11:00CrossfitVolodimir Gneva|
|11||11:00 - 12:00Body BalletTatyana Sibilyova||11:00 - 12:00Body BalletTatyana Sibilyova||11:00 - 12:00CrossfitVadim Gudyma|
|15||15:00 - 16:00CrossfitIlia Kukarzev||15:00 - 16:00CrossfitIlia Kukarzev||15:00 - 16:00CrossfitIlia Kukarzev|
|17||17:15 - 18:15Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Ilia Kukarzev17:30 - 18:30Stretching Tatyana Sibilyova||17:00 - 18:00Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Volodimir Gneva||17:15 - 18:15Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Ilia Kukarzev17:30 - 18:30Stretching Tatyana Sibilyova||17:00 - 18:00Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Volodimir Gneva||17:15 - 18:15Crossfit Teen (14-17 y.)Ilia Kukarzev17:30 - 18:30Stretching Tatyana Sibilyova|
|18||18:30 - 19:30WeightliftingIlia Kukarzev18:30 - 19:30TRXAlyona Kovalchuk||18:00 - 19:00Fitness ZumbaTatyana Sibilyova18:30 - 19:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva||18:30 - 19:30WeightliftingIlia Kukarzev18:30 - 19:30TRXAlyona Kovalchuk||18:00 - 19:00Fitness ZumbaTatyana Sibilyova18:30 - 19:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva||18:30 - 19:30WeightliftingIlia Kukarzev18:30 - 19:30TRXAlyona Kovalchuk|
|19||19:30 - 20:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva19:30 - 20:30CrossfitIlia Kukarzev19:30 - 20:30Body BalletDarya Kostenko||19:30 - 20:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva19:30 - 20:30CrossfitIlia Kukarzev19:30 - 20:30Body BalletDarya Kostenko||19:30 - 20:30CrossfitVolodimir Gneva19:30 - 20:30CrossfitIlia Kukarzev19:30 - 20:30Body BalletDarya Kostenko|
Don't miss your workout
Follow for schedule of group classes and sign up for them online
Frequently asked questions
What is Body Ballet?
«Chiseled» ballerina figurine was, and still remains, the standard of female beauty. But professional ballet – this is the lot of the few. Here you need innate physical data and creative talent, many years of work and study, grueling training and choreography classes.…
And if we simplify, adapt ballet exercises and techniques for a mass user? And the main focus of classes is not to make the beauty and technical perfection of classical dance, but to get ``ballet'' physical condition?
The global fitness industry could not pass up such an opportunity. So the Body Ballet was born – newfangled fitness direction mainly for women. His invention is credited to the German ballerina Lotte Berk, whose original recovery training technique was later refined by contemporary choreographers such as Lia Sarago, who published the highly popular video course Ballet Body in 2005.
- Getting a beautiful, slim, at the same time feminine and athletic figure. Since the exercises in Body Ballet concentrate on its main components:
- legs and hips (fight against the so-called ``breeches'', femoral ``ears'', the formation of their beautiful elongated (and not pumped wide) relief shape);
- back (its strong structure, straight and graceful line);
- abdominal muscles (thin waist);
- neck (slender, elongated, provides a nice head position).
- Formation and consolidation of coordination, balance, beautiful posture, gait, gracefulness of movements (as one of the narrowly targeted options for functional fitness).
- Complex development of body flexibility as one of the most important indicators of a person's youth.&Nbsp;
- General physical training, since classes in Body Ballet – very intense, and the total loads – quite solid (equivalent to medium-intensity cardio workouts).
It should be understood that ballet (a version of classical dances) and Body Ballet (one of the fitness disciplines) – completely different things. In Body Ballet – they do not dance, but train - they `` pump up '', stretch - with the help of techniques and exercises characteristic of this discipline, even with classical musical accompaniment.
How is Body Ballet training going?
The main exercises and techniques of Body Ballet are taken from the training program for professional ballerinas – a variety of stretching, releve, plie, satte, passé, batman, etc., supplemented by exercises from the arsenal of yoga and Pilates. And although, as such, there are no dances here, at the suggestion of the coach, some techniques can be combined into short dance ligaments.
Do not flatter yourself – with seeming external simplicity, it will be physically very difficult for you to train in Body Ballet. Because ballet exercises put a very good load on the muscles and ligaments (as a result of which they literally ``burn''), and a decent training pace determines the presence of moderately high cardio loads.
Each workout is carried out for 40 – 60 minutes at a fairly high tempo, usually accompanied by classical musical melodies. For most practitioners, this length of workout will be sufficient. With a longer duration of the lesson, you can get overwork, or it is carried out at a lower pace.
According to the established scheme, at the beginning of each lesson, a warm-up is carried out to warm up the muscles, joints and ligaments, prepare them for stress. In the future, the lesson is usually built according to the following scheme:
- ballet exercises at the choreographic barre – stretching, the main load on the muscles and ligaments is done;
- ballet exercises without support – to train posture, coordination, balance and balance;
- complementary exercises from yoga and pilates to enhance the resulting training effect;
- a hitch for stretching to relieve possible pain after a workout.
Who is Bodi Ballet training for?
As indicated, Bodie Ballet – fitness is predominantly for women. His exercises are adapted for practitioners with completely different levels of initial physical fitness, who cannot become great ballerinas, but want to become like them at least externally.
Tighten flabby muscles, develop flexibility, develop a beautiful posture, gait, gracefulness of movements – these qualities will not interfere with a girl and a woman of any age. For the physically very weak – there are entry-level exercises for the more prepared & ndash; there are exercises that are physically and technically more difficult. Also, this type of fitness is perfect for those who are recovering from injuries, because initially, in the version of Lotte Burke, it was a variant of rehabilitation therapy for professional ballerinas.
The main contraindications for exercising Body Ballet will be: the presence of joint diseases in an acute form, as well as serious diseases of the cardiovascular system.
What is the frequency of Body Ballet training?
Since Body Ballet training is very intense, and the resulting loads - quite serious, the recommended frequency of classes is 2 – 3 times a week.&Nbsp;
It is characteristic that the obtained training effect in the course of ballet fitness training lasts a longer time than when doing some other types of fitness. Therefore, it is reasonably considered that even if you practice Body Ballet only once a week, a certain, but still quite noticeable to the outside eye, effect will not be long in coming.